No Ceasefire for the Ragheads
- Saving raghead lives is not my job.
- We urgently seek perpetual, never-ending war.
- Shuttle diplomacy sucks.
- Give chaos a two-week head start, I always say.
- The glorious central banking cabal loses too much money in a ceasefire.
- The certainty of the Syria/Iran war will only be delayed with all these damn ceasefires.
- The Syria/Iran war will bring oil down to $150 per barrel.
- I absolutely, positively cannot leave for the Mideast until I find the right stiletto-heel boots.
Refer to "Rice rejects quick fix in Mideast", by Anne Gearan, Forbes, Friday 21 July 2006.
Update Saturday 22 July 2006 at 8:35pm CDT -- Also refer to "Rice warns against 'false' Mideast ceasefire", by James Bone and Jenny Booth, London Times Online, Friday 21 July 2006.
© by Stephen Neitzke, 2006